In partnership with family and community, our mission is to prepare all students to succeed as responsible citizens in a changing world through evolving educational methods.
- We believe the educational process must involve the school, the family and the community.
- We believe Loomis student deserve a quality education.
- We believe in committed to foster positive behavior reinforcement to enhance educational processes.
- We believe that all students deserve the time and effort needed to maximize their potential.
- We believe in prioritizing positive community values, morals, and a deep respect for others.
- We believe in providing a welcoming and safe learning environment.
- We believe that technology is important.
- We believe in preserving our constitutional freedoms.
- We believe in preparing our students to succeed in a global environment.